So I just realized that I had completely put the wrong year on my last weekly favorites roundup (this one). Yup, it’s definitely 2016. I feel like this just describes how the year is going so far – way too fast. Somehow we are already one month deep and inching our way closer to Spring. Okay so we’re still far off, but this weather sure felt like it was right around the bend.
Speaking of: this weekend was a great and mild one with a trip to my favorite VA winery, finally breaking my January shopping ban, catching up on blog stuff, and grabbing lunch (and outdoor beers) with friends. Thankfully it’s another short work week before I head to a cabin weekend. Perhaps the perfect way to say goodbye to winter for good? I think I’m definitely getting ahead of myself.
In the meantime, here is a roundup of my favorite things lately…
Here are some other things I’ve been loving lately…
- Did you see the SAG awards? Neither did I. However, there were some goodies on the red carpet (see Rachel McAdams and Rooney Mara).
- MAC releases its Flamingo Park line tomorrow and I want one of everything.
- I love his new simple t-shirt from Cara Loren’s line.
- This sparkly shoes from ASOS screams spring – and looks like a party on your feet!
- Who doesn’t want a reflective motto sign?
- I just ordered this blush from Charlotte Tilbury and I can’t wait to get my hands on it
- Feelin’ down? This post from Victoria of In The Frow is the perfect pick-me-up for the week.
- Kate La Vie put together a NYC guide, and it’s a goodie!
- These gradient macarons are ev.ery.thing.
- Also things that are everything? The birthdays of Harry Styles + Lauren Conrad today (two of my favorites). Lets celebrate them with Buzzfeed articles, of course.