This weekend was a perfect blend of relaxation and out enjoying the short burst of warm weather. 50s in January seems a bit absurd, but I’m not complaining! I’ve been trying to get into a good balance between using my weekends for complete productivity – while also going out and trying new things. Between lazy Saturday mornings with Netflix, apartment cleaning, and brunch post-church, I think this weekend hit the nail on the head. Let’s just hope the spirit continues…
In the meantime I wanted to do a quick round-up of all things recently.
Here are some other things I’ve been loving lately…
- My wishlist has been stacking up. On it: this graphic tee, these pastel sunnies, this gold metallic liner, this makeup brush cleaning glove, and these banana leaf pillow covers
- Did you catch the Golden Globes last night? My favorites in fashion were flaunting low v-cut necks and bright red (case in point J-Law, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Emmy Rossum, and Jaimie Alexander)
- Another major WTF moment from last night: the Nicki Minaj and Farrah Abrahams Twitter Feud. All together now, whaaaaaat?
- Julia Engel’s latest trip to Hawaii has me longing for all kinds of warm weather
- 50 things each DC native should do. How many are crossed off of your list?
- Speaking of, here are the top healthiest lunch items in DC