Happy Friday, all! I figured it was a while since I did a round-up of everything I’ve been loving on Instagram lately. I’ve been travelling quite a bit lately so most of my outfits have relied on being comfortable and easy to throw into a suitcase. Then whenever I have some spare time it’s all about relaxing with a great book and my favorite accessories.
On another note, Nordstrom is currently having a massive 40% Fall Clearance sale! Some of my pieces below were snagged from Nordstrom and I love the selection they have. Just bop over to their website to find some truly great deals.
Here are some other things I’ve been loving lately…
- This 5-ingredient pear pomegranate salad not also looks beautiful, but delicious!
- I read this article about moving somewhere by yourself and it’s amazing how spot on it is. In fact, I just re-read it (and it’s still as good).
- This article about social media has been spreading like wildfire over the internet. What are your thoughts on it? Does social media really give an unfair look at people’s lives? On the same note, I loved this video by essiebutton as she took a 48-hour digital detox. Would you make the same plunge?
- Holy cow, I wish I had the money to spend on this Urban Decay eyeshadow collection. Could you imagine the possibilities?!
- All of the holiday movies you can stream on Netflix…
- ….and then after you can spend Chrissmukkah with the Cohens by watching every single episode of The OC!
- I just bought this dupe of a Free People top I’ve been eyeing for ages but couldn’t make the splurge on. The colors are perfect for Fall.
Hope you all have a great weekend!