Three day weekends totally throw me for a loop. Is it Tuesday, really? However I can’t complain about that one. This past weekend finally felt like the first kickoff of Autumn. Cue the hot cider, sweater weather, and Halloween movie marathons. I also had some time to do some fall cleaning and lots of blog prep – which always is a refreshing feeling. Sometimes you don’t even realize how much adds onto your list until you start crossing things off.
I have a few fun events this week and a trip to Harrisburg planned for the weekend. Fingers crossed for good weather so we can enjoy all of the Fall activities! If all goes to plan, beer tasting, apple picking, football watching, and fireside sits are in the works. Be sure to follow along via Instagram for snaps of the weekend!
Here are some of the other things catching my eye lately…
- Did you catch Jaclyn Hill’s sneak peeks of the Becca holiday palette? OMG, heaven
- It’s apparently National No Bra Day – a fake holiday I think everyone can get behind
- Chrissy Teigen + John Legend are expecting! This will officially be the prettiest baby ever
- This wooden box hanging DIY planter tutorial is perfect for sprucing up an outdoor space – or adding some greenery inside!
- Having a bit of a palette crisis? Read this before splurging (see my first point above)
- I’m a HUGE fan of Narcos on Netflix and am interested on this read of the show’s authenticity. Are you watching as well?