At the end of a whirlwind week I finally made it to New York. We spent the weekend popping around the city, checking out all of the shops, pulling out our best quintessential all-black outfits, and attempting to stay dry and warm. Where did the mild days of Fall go to? I can’t wait to share some peeks of the weekend throughout the week, but here are some of my new favorite NYC stops…
– Joe’s Pizza, Pizza (East Village) | Must Try: Cheese Pizza Slice
– Happy Bones, Coffee (SoHo) | Must Try: Cappucino
– The Tippler, Cocktails (Chelsea Market) | Must Try: an Old-Fashioned
– Socarrat, Paella (Chelsea) | Must Try: Red Sangria, the Gambas al ajillo, and the Arroz Negro
– Jack’s Wife Freda, Breakfast (SoHo) | Must Try: Cantaloupe Mimosa, anything with Haloumi, and the Mint Tea
– The Back Room, Cocktails (Lower East Side) | Must Try: Any cocktail (it comes in a tea cup) or a beer (it comes in a paper bag)
– Bagel Cafe, Bagels (Gramercy Park) | Must Try: Specialty Cream Cheese and French Vanilla Iced Coffee
– NARS Bleecker Street
– Space NK
– Saint Laurent
This week thankfully is a bit calmer so I plan on using it to catch up on sleep and household things. There’s a few busy weekends (surprise surprise) coming my way, so any downtime is going to be capitalized on. Fingers crossed for a movie marathon on ABC family.
Have you tried any of these spots? What’s your favorite NYC stop?