Wait, we’re in the 20s of September ALREADY?! I swear this month just began and yet here we are, creeping into October. October is my favorite month of the year so I’m ecstatic about all of the fun things coming up: trips to NYC and PA, concerts, festivals, wineries, and everything else that comes along. Before I indulged in my first Pumpkin Spice latte (which surprisingly has yet to happen…) I spent the weekend at the shore at our good friend’s wedding. It was awesome to cap off the summer with some beach time and relaxation. Now I’m ready to get back on track with things and embrace the cooler months. Get ready for a month full of original content and regular postings!
Photos (I) Summer to fall transition pieces: complete with merlot nails, September glossies, and testing new makeup pieces | My wedding details from last weekend. I snagged this fuschia dress from Rack for less than $30! Paired with my bright bag from Francescas and heels from Zara | A peek at my current ‘glam’ makeup look – check it out here for more details | Soaking up the last of the summer days with warm sun and a cold beer
Here are some of my other favorite things on the web:
- I just ordered this mousepad after seeing it on Lauren Conrad’s tech wishlist. I love the print and how crisp it’ll look on my desk
- For all you Washingtonians out there – 15 things you need to do this Fall
- I’m loving this cape-style blazer. I need it in my life!
- Refinery has rounded up the best nail colors for this Fall. I think I need to snag a khaki green ASAP
- A list of the amazing things that happen when you live alone. #youdoyou, girl.
- If you haven’t seen the amazing Amy Poehler gif, here it is – along with 15 other great audience reactions from last night’s Emmys
- …..as well as all of the looks from the very warm red carpet
What are your favorites of the week? How are you prepping for the cooler months?