Hello there July, fancy seein’ you here so soon! This weekend is always one of my favorites to look forward to: BBQs, friends, and celebrating America. Plus the extra day off of work never hurts.
I spent the weekend surrounded by friends and exploring the city. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t the best, but it didn’t stop us from enjoying the outdoor biergartens and lunching at Barcelona. This week is looking to be another busy one with lots of evening calls to Australia. I’m looking forward to keeping things low-key otherwise and getting back-on-track after all of those holiday drinks.
Here are some things I’ve been loving lately…
- Emily Schuman released her Cupcakes and Cashmere line at Nordstrom and Shopbop today! I’ve always been a fan of her effortless style and am loving this floral romper, lace skirt, and striped dress. If interested, move quick cause things are selling fast.
- Can you say #whoruntheworld? The US Woman’s soccer team snagged the World Cup last night for the third time. This is happiness.
- I’ve been obsessed with the lace up sandal trend that’s been popping up everywhere. I snagged this pair from DSW over the weekend as an introduction. Next up: a knee-high version?
- The Charlotte Tilbury “Eyes to Mesmerize” cream pots have been everywhere – including sitting in my shopping cart on the site. I think the Marie Antoinette color may be an early birthday gift to myself…
- I’ve been on a major banana kick lately, and the ingredients to this Banana Cream smoothie are now on my shopping list.
How did you celebrate your weekend? Hope it was a good one!