Well, by now we all know what day it is – but that doesn’t make it any less exciting! Although most people don’t know this day is actually to celebrate a war victory (thanks Wiki) I like to use it to highlight my favorite Mexican dishes. For me this means lots of margaritas, dance-y music, and bright colors.
My inspiration for the week falls into these categories and keeping all things fun. It’s an ultra busy week for me inside and outside of the office so I’ll try to do my best to keep up with exciting posts! I can’t wait to share with you the project I’m going to be working on. Lets just say it’ll include lots of traveling and photographs around the DC area – fingers crossed for sunny days and rain-free nights!
This past weekend was spent back home celebrating my grandfather’s birthday. Interestingly enough, both of my grandfathers birthdays were this weekend: my mom’s side on Saturday and dad’s side on Sunday. This meant lots of love and celebrating with family. I’m looking forward to keeping things low-key (and travel free) this upcoming weekend. Here are some other fun things going on:
- Just ordered my ban.do agenda for next year: get them while they’re here!
- Major Kate Spade sale going on right now over at Hautelook and Nordstrom Rack
- 16 things to do in DC this May: get your bucket list ready!
- Yum! These tequila lime shrimp are on my to-make list
- How cute is this dining room over at A Beautiful Mess? I’m getting major inspo from the record wall and bright rug
- Celebrate the anniversary of Maxie’s “Tips From a First Year Blogger” article on The College Prepster by creating a new goal list or celebrating the completion of yours
Hope you have a fun week!
P.S. follow me on Pinterest for more daily inspo!