Happy Easter Eve all! I’m currently in PA with my family but wanted to share a little week recap with you. It’s been a busy, and exciting one, for me. Lots of change is happening and I’m excited to share with you soon!
Here are the things that made this week just a bit brighter:
- Celebrating three months of the blog (!!!)…
- …two years at LivingSocial shared with my BFF and photographer Lydia…
- …and the one year birthday of my puppy nephew Cooper
- Finally snagged the new Kate Spade coffee book at Loulou
- Made amazing chicken tacos (check the recipe here!)
- Found the magic that are called Party Peeps
- Hit my step goal 5/6 days
- Navigated the Greyhound bus system like a champ
- Treated myself to a manicure – complete with a glass of champagne…
- …and finally got to use my bunny-shaped Lush bath bomb (adorably shown above)
What were the little things that made your week better? Love to hear about it!