Two days left in March…..oi vey. April for me always represents that true beginning of Spring and signs of the warmer seasons. Although we have had nicer days in DC, the weather can tend to be a bit sporadic. Cue the snowflakes that started falling on Saturday.
Speaking of the weekend: it was a good one. I went to my favorite Mexican spot in my neighborhood on Friday night for some happy hour margaritas with my roommate and her friend. Saturday was spent at an early-morning spin class, strolling around Georgetown (with a quick outfit post for later!), another Mexican happy hour (I can’t resist), and ended with seeing one of my favorite college bands at a nearby bar.
Yesterday I made these delicious chicken tacos in the crockpot and snagged some goodies from LOFT’s 40% off sale. A pale blue summer-inspired dress was an instant win for me – which doesn’t seem to be listed online. However, I can picture it with a loose pony and strappy heels for an outdoor dinner. I also snagged this neon eyelet skirt that I’ve had my eye on for a while. I pulled a few other of my favorite finds listed below. Check out the sale before it ends!:
Here are some of my other favorite things this week:
- This list is a nice reminder to keep things on track this week and to be your best self
- I never thought I’d find a pair of rain boots I’d love, until now. These Hunter block heel boots are perfect for transitioning from the slushy streets to a night out
- Target + Lilly Pulitzer just released their look book for their upcoming collaboration. One of everything, please!
- Emily Schuman from Cupcakes and Cashmere lists her four entertaining staples
- The way to Happy Hour in DC for ten hours straight
Hope your week is a good one!