It’s hard to believe that this weekend was the last one in January. I feel like Christmas was just yesterday and already we’re rolling into February. Instead of writing out my highlights and low-lights – which, frankly, can be truly boring to read – I decided to make a little vlog of the weekend’s activities. From Korean BBQ tacos, to lots of blog prep, and drinking things out of ketchup bottles (yes, it is a thing) I would say this weekend was one for the books:
With Spring just around the corner (albeit a few weeks away thanks to Puxatawny Phil) fashion houses are already previewing their new lines. Here are a few of my favorite finds for the past week:
- Buying Essie’s ‘After-School Boy Blazer’. This polish has been a staple on my nails lately. The color is a deep navy/black and is one of my favorite dark nails for winter.
- Wanting Shop Ban.do’s New Collection. As talked about in my Liebster post, Ban.do is one of my favorite brands to watch. Their new collection was released a few weeks ago and it’s fallen nothing short of my expectations. My favorite pieces has to be their “Kittens Get Thirsty Too” water bottle + their flair buttons. You can spice up any tote (including this adorable canvas one) with these for a great beach bag.
- Reading Coral and Cognac’s ‘Outfit Outtakes‘. Fashion bloggers always seem to have it together. What you don’t see on your Instagram feed? The million little moments that are taken around that one shot. C+C has always kept it real in showing the ‘photo before the photo’ – which, lets be honest, sometimes can be better than the real thing.
- Watching Jimmy Fallon’s latest lip-sync. Combine Fallon + Hart + Ferrell and you’ve got yourself some major laughs.
- Admiring Super Bowl Sharks. If you’ve been following yesterday’s Super Bowl game you know that these dancing sharks were the real MVPs.
What was your favorite part of the weekend?